You are in Herbal Remedies for the Digestive System > Xiangsha Yangwei Wan
Xiangsha Yangwei Wan
Manufacturer : Foshan Fengliaoxing Pharmaceutical
Packing : 90g box
Pharmaceutical Ingredients : Chinese Herbal
Product Category : Stomach Calming
3 box course
Pinyin name : Xiangsha Yangwei Wan.
Formulation : Micro waterpill.
Ingredients : Radix Aucklandiae, Fructus Amomi, Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae, Pericarpium, Citri Reticulatae, Poria, Rhizoma Pinelliae (processed), Rhizoma Cyperi (processed with vinegar), Fructus Aurantii Immaturus (stir-baked), Fructus Amomi Rotundus (peeled), Cortex Magnoliae, Officinalis (processed with ginger), Herba Pogostemonis, Radix Glycyrrhizae.
Functions and Indications : To regulate the function of the stomach. For the symptoms of anorexia, vomiting of acid fluid, epigastric distension and lassitude.
Characters : The product is brown micro-pill. It is slightly aromatic and tastes pungent and slightly bitter.
Usage and Dosage : Oral, take 1 x 9g sachet with water 1 or 2 times a day as necessary.
- Avoid alcohol, spicy, cold or greasy food.
- Common cold and fever should not take.
- Have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver disease, kidney disease and other chronic serious diseases, should only be taken with doctor's advice.
- Pregnant women, breast-feeding women, should only be taken with doctor's advice.
- If no relief in symptoms after taking for two weeks, should see a doctor..
- If allergic to any of the ingredients, take with caution.
- The use for children must be in adult care.
- As with all medicines interactions can occur if taken simultaneously with other drugs, if taking other medication first consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Approval License Number : Z44022965.
Packing : 90g box.
Storage : Keep sealed, store in a dry cool place.
Manufacturers website : www.fengliaoxing.com.
No reviews yet received
Leading Brand Chinese Herbal Medicine
Natural Herbal Remedies for a healthier life
Website www.china-herbal.co.uk - Email email@example.com
Copyright (C) 2010 Global Health Foods. All rights reserved
Herbal Remedies, Natural Remedies, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Natural Health Supplements
Reviews on this product