You are in Herbal Remedies for the Digestive System > Xiangsha Liujun Wan
Xiangsha Liujun Wan
Manufacturer : Foshan Fengliaoxing Pharmaceutical
Packing : 90g box
Pharmaceutical Ingredients : Chinese Herbal
Product Category : Stomach Calming
3 box reserve
Pinyin name : Xiangsha Liujun Wan.
Functions and Indications : Promote digestion, warm stomach. For spleen weakness, stranded gas, dyspepsia, abdominal distention, large intestine fullness.
Description : The product is a spleen tonic. For stomach discomfort caused by indigestion, thoraco-abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea, and other symptoms.
Properties : The product is a yellow brown water pill, slightly fragrant, sweet, acrid.
Main ingredients : Incense, Villosum, Codonopsis, Atractylodes macrocephala, Poria.
Usage and Dosage : Oral, take 6 - 9 grams with water, 2 - 3 times a day as necessary.
- Avoid alcohol, spicy, cold or greasy food.
- Common cold and fever should not take.
- Have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver disease, kidney disease and other chronic serious diseases, should only be taken with doctor's advice.
- Pregnant women, breast-feeding women, should only be taken with doctor's advice.
- If no relief in symptoms after taking for two weeks, should see a doctor..
- If allergic to any of the ingredients, take with caution.
- The use for children must be in adult care.
- As with all medicines interactions can occur if taken simultaneously with other drugs, if taking other medication first consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Approval License Number : Z44022966.
Packing : 90g box.
Storage : Keep sealed, store in a dry cool place.
Manufacturers website : www.fengliaoxing.com.
No reviews yet received
Leading Brand Chinese Herbal Medicine
Natural Herbal Remedies for a healthier life
Website www.china-herbal.co.uk - Email email@example.com
Copyright (C) 2010 Global Health Foods. All rights reserved
Herbal Remedies, Natural Remedies, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Natural Health Supplements
Reviews on this product