You are in Herbal Remedies for Heart and Circulation > Guanxin Suhe Wan
30 tablet box
Guanxin Suhe Wan
Manufacturer : Tongrentang Pharmaceutical Company
Packing : 30 tablet box
Pharmaceutical Ingredients : Traditional Chinese Medicine
Product Category : Heart and Circulation
3 box reserve
Chinese Pinyin Name : Guanxin Suhe Wan.
Product Category : Heart and Circulation.
Guanxin Suhe Wan is based on an ancient Traditional Chinese Medicine recipe, now carefully selected and refined with modern scientific processing, resulting in a product of pure Chinese medicine, used for coronary heart disease, stagnation of qi, angina pectoris, and the prevention of myocardial infarction.
Clinical Research for Guanxin Suhe Wan.
- Extensive research shows that Guanxinsuhe aids recovery or partial recovery of myocardial ischemia caused by decreased coronary blood flow, significantly reduced ischemic myocardial oxygen consumption, and thus alleviate or eliminate the symptoms of angina.
- Guanxinsuhe can significantly reduce total cholesterol, triglyceride and LDL levels, increase high-density lipoprotein, with a clear role in blood concentration and reduce blood lipid levels, in order to aid the prevention and treatment of coronary heart disease in the role of angina pectoris.
- Guanxinsuh can also significantly expanded the diameter of fine vein arteries and improve microcirculation.
Main Ingredients : Styrax, Borneol, Frankincense (system), Sandalwood, incense, honey.
Properties : The product is a large dark brown pill; aromatic, bitter, cool tast.
Indications : Stagnation of respiratory qi, chest pain, chest tightness, systolic barrier, angina pectoris, cold body syndrome, prevention of myocardial infarction.
Usage and Dosage : Oral chewing tablet. Take 1 tablet, up to 3 times a day, or as prescribed by a doctor.
- Avoid eating spicy, cold or greasy food at the same time as medication.
- If the symptoms are not relieved go to a hospital.
- Do not take during pregnancy.
Packing : 30 tablet.box.
Storage : Keep sealed in a cool dry place, shelf life 48 months.
Listed : Chinese Pharmacopoeia 2005 Edition.
Approval Licence Number Z11021184.
Leading Brand Chinese Herbal Medicine
Natural Herbal Remedies for a Healthier Life
Chinese Slimming Tea
Natural Health Supplements
Website www.china-herbal.co.uk - Email email@example.com
Copyright (C) 2010 Global Health Foods. All rights reserved
Chinese Herbal Medicine, Chinese Medicine, Herbal Remedies