3 box course
Qiju Dihuang Wan
Manufacturer : Beijing Tongrentang Pharmaceutical
Packing : 120 tablet box
Pharmaceutical Ingredients : Chinese Herbal
Product Category : Liver Disorders
Pinyin name : Qiju Dihuang Wan
Functions and Indications : Nourishing Kidney and Liver. For liver and kidney Yin Kui, vertigo, tinnitus, photophobia and other eye disorders.
Clinical Applications :
For negative weak liver and kidney causing optic neuritis, retrobulbar optic neuritis, optic atrophy, central retinitis, dry eye syndrome, chronic form light eyes, senile cataract, early age-related macular degeneration and other eye disorders, treatment has shown to improve the symptoms.
Qijudihuang pills are also used in hypertension, hyperlipidemia, neurasthenia, sequelae of cerebral concussion, chronic viral hepatitis assisted therapy.
Pharmacological Research (China) :
Can enhance immune function, anti-ageing, improve liver fat metabolism, and promote new liver cells, prevent the occurrence of fatty liver, reducing capillary permeability, anti-inflammatory, reducing alloxan induced high blood sugar, reduce scopolamine on learning and memory function , anti tumor, anti blood fat.
Main Ingredients : wolfberry fruit, chrysanthemum, cooked Rehmannia glutinosa, Cornus officinalis(system), Cortex Moutan, Chinese yam, Poria, Alisma.
Properties : The product is brown pill, sweet and sour.
Usage and Dosage : Oral, take 8 tablets, 2 - 3 times a day.
- Those suffering from diarrhea, use with caution.
- Medication two weeks after the symptoms have not improved, should consult a doctor.
- Allergy to this product is disabled, allergic caution.
- Children must be used under adult guardianship.
- If you are using other drugs, usage before you consult a physician or pharmacist.
- If used simultaneously with other drugs drug interactions may occur, please consult a
physician or pharmacist.
Packing : 120 tablet box.
Storage : Keep sealed.
Leading Brand Chinese Herbal Medicine
Natural Herbal Remedies for Healthier Life