You are in Herbal Remedies for the Digestive System > Jiawei Huoxiang Zhengqi Wan
3g x 10 bag box
Jiawei Huoxiang Zhengqi Wan
Manufacturer : Foshan Fengliaoxing Pharmaceutical Company
Packing : 3g x 10 bag box
Pharmaceutical Ingredients : Traditional Chinese Medicine
Product Category : Digestive System
3 box reserve
No reviews yet received
Pinyin name : Jiawei Huoxiang Zhengqi Wan.
Character : This product is yellow to brown pill; air fragrant, sweet, slightly bitter.
Functions and Indications : Relieving stomach dampness and promote digestion. For indigestion, stranded gas, nausea, abdominal bloating, vomiting, diarrhea.
Main Ingredients : patchouli, basil leaves, Angelica, Atractylodes (fried), tangerine peel, Pinellia (system), Magnolia officinalis (Ginger), Poria, Eustoma, licorice, Da Fupi, ginger.
Usage and dosage : Oral, take 2 bags (6 grams) with warm water twice a day, as necessary.
- Taboo, smoking, alcohol, spicy, cold or greasy food.
- Should not be taken at the same time as taking other chinese herbal medicines.
- Do not take if having a fever, there is sweating, thirst, nasal discharge, sore throat, cough, yellow sputum.
- Hypertension, heart disease, liver disease, diabetes, kidney disease and other serious chronic diseases should be taken under the guidance of the doctor.
- After 3 days no improvement in symptoms, or symptoms worsened or new serious symptoms such as chest tightness, palpitations etc. should immediately discontinued and see a doctor.
- Children, old people, pregnant women should be taken under the guidance of a doctor.
- If allergic to any of the ingredients, take with caution.
- Children must be under the supervision of adult in use.
- As with all medicines interactions can occur if taken simultaneously with other drugs, if taking other medication first consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Packing : 3 grams per bag, 10 bags per box.
Storage : Keep in a dry cool place, shelf life 12 months
Leading Brand Chinese Herbal Medicine
Natural Herbal Remedies for a healthier life
Website www.china-herbal.co.uk - Email email@example.com
Copyright (C) 2010 Global Health Foods. All rights reserved
Herbal Remedies, Natural Remedies, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Natural Health Supplements
Reviews on this product